BA TECHNOLOGIES LLC
Last revised: August 13, 2019
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH WEBSITE
When you access or use the Website, we may collect the following personal information from you: your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and other information about you.
NON-PERSONAL OR AGGREGATE INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect data which is anonymous and pseudonymous, including, but not limited to, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, and time/date of login.
We only use information about you to support your experience throughout the Website or to communicate with you about the Website. In particular, we collect information about you to:
- process your orders (with the help of third-party companies such as Stripe and Shipstation);
- respond to your inquiries or requests;
- send you information about the Company’s Products;
- allow our vendors and subcontractors to perform services, provided they will comply with our confidentiality policies; we will ensure they will not share or use information about you for commercial reasons;
- comply with all applicable laws;
- investigate suspected fraud, harassment, danger to persons or property or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the terms or policies for the Company service or our business partners;
- transfer information in connection with the sale or merger or change of control of Company or the division responsible for the services with which your information is associated.
In addition, we may need to share information about you with law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts, public authorities, fraud prevention agencies and emergency services, to comply with their request or with applicable laws.
We reserve the right to use and disclose non-personal information and anonymous aggregate statistics for any purpose and to any third party in our sole discretion.
THIRD-PARTY ORDER PROCESSING COMPANIES
If you leave any feedback or suggestions (“Feedback”) on the Website or in an email to us, you hereby assign to the Company all rights in the Feedback and agree that the Company shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
By using the Website, you agree that we may install:
- session cookies: they enable the Website to keep track of your movement from page to page so you are not asked for the same information you have already provided the Website. They are collected until the browser is closed. You can block or delete cookies and still be able to use our Website.
- analytics cookies: we collect aggregate data about the traffic to understand the way you use the Website. The data we collect is anonymous and pseudonymous; it includes, but is not limited to, ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date and IP address.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
The security of your information is very important to us. We apply all reasonable security measures and complying with the industry standards to protect your personal information (including, preventing the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction of your personal information). Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
When you use your login credentials on our Website, you are solely responsible for keeping them confidential. Do not share them with anyone. If you believe your password has been misused, please contact us immediately. You are also responsible for the security of your personal devices and for making sure they are protected against unauthorised access.
HOW TO LEARN WHAT INFORMATION WE STORE ABOUT YOU
You have a right to learn what personal information about you is kept by us by submitting a request to our email address Help@RemoteStartX.com. You can modify or remove information about you that is stored by us by logging into your account and changing your information from your Account settings or by writing us to the same email address.
The age of majority depends upon jurisdiction and application, but it is generally set at eighteen (18). Minors or the underaged may not use the Website. Consequently, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to use the Website, place an order, or send any information about yourself to us, or other users of the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from an individual under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about an individual under the age of 18, please contact us as soon as possible.
FOR USERS ACCESSING WEBSITE FROM EUROPE: COMPLIANCE WITH GDPR
Our collection, processing and protecting of personal information of those who access the Website from a European county, is compliant with European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You have the following rights with regard to information about you:
- the right of access (you can request us to provide you verbally or in writing with the type of information we store about you and we have a month to respond to your request);
- the right to rectify (amend/correct) any personal information about you that is inaccurate;
- the right to erasure (some conditions apply, see Section Data Retentionbelow);
- the right to restrict processing your personal information, however, if you restrict us from processing a part of your personal information that is essential to our provision of the Website and Product, you may be asked to terminate your Account and stop using the Website;
- the right to data portability; the right to data portability allows users of the Website to obtain and reuse their personal information for their own purposes across different services; you may request us to transmit your personal information directly from our servers to another company’s servers and we will do so where it is technically feasible;
- the right to object (for example, you have an absolute right to stop us from using your personal information for direct marketing – read our opt-out instructions above); you may express your objection verbally or in writing and we have a month to respond to any such objection; we might still continue processing your personal information if we are able to show that we have a compelling reason for doing so;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or that affects you significantly.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please send an email to: Help@RemoteStartX.com.
We represent and warrant that your personal information is:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- collected only for specific legitimate purposes;
- collection of personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary;
- accurate and kept up to date (with your help);
- stored only as long as is necessary; and
- is secure and kept confidence.
Date Retention. Generally, your personal information will be erased when (i) it is no longer needed for its original processing purpose, (ii) you withdraw your consent for us to store by deleting your Account, (iii) there is no preferential justified reason for the processing of your personal information and you object to our processing of your personal information, or (iv) erasure of your personal information is required in order to fulfil a statutory obligation under the EU law or the right of the EU Member States. Therefore, we will make sure your personal information will be erased under all of the above-mentioned circumstances. You may request us to erase your personal information verbally or in writing and we have a month to respond to any such request.
Should there be a personal data breach leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, we will notify appropriate supervisory authority without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it.