Connect the antenna to the remote start module using the included cable.
The location of the port to connect the antenna depends on which remote start module you have.
EVO ONE remote start module connect the antenna directly to the module.
EVO ALL remote start module connect the antenna to the blue port on the T-Harness.
- Turn the ignition on-off-on. (Don’t start the vehicle, just turn the key to the on/run position)
- Press and release the brake 4 times. (The LED on the antenna should flash.)
- On each transmitter, press and hold the button, wait for the LED on the transmitter to flash and turn on solid, then release. (About 12 seconds, LED on the antenna should stop flashing briefly.)
- Turn the ignition off.
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to remote start/stop the vehicle.
- Press the button for 1 second to lock the vehicle.
- Press the button for 1 second twice to unlock the vehicle.